Teeth Whitening Strips (28Pcs)
Get back your beautiful white dazzling smile again with these teeth whitening strips. Just apply these and get white teeth. A best recipe to reveal beautiful smile
- Extrinsic tooth discoloration(affected by coffee, tobacco, sauce, tea, food, etc)
- Intrinsic tooth discoloration(Mild fluorosis or tetracycline staining)
- Genetically yellow teeth
- Other cause of teeth discoloration
- All the people who want a whiter & brighter smiley
- Provides a no slip grip, so the strips stay put until you take them off
- You can talk and even drink water while whitening teeth
- The strip molds to the shape of your teeth
The strip comes off cleanly and easily
hOW tO use it?
- Peel Whitestrips from backing : Open foil packet and carefully remove the whitening strips. Peel strips from backing liner. Each foil packet contains two whitening strips, one for your upper set of teeth and one for your lower set of teeth.
- Apply firmly to surface of teeth : Apply gel side of whitening strip to teeth. Line-up the strip with the edge of your gum and apply gentle pressure to help mould the strip to the shape of your teeth. Fold the excess strip behind teeth to help keep strip in place.
- Remove the strip to reveal your whiter smile: Carefully remove each strip after 30 minutes dispose of safely and brush teeth.
- Color: White
- Quantity: 14 Pairs Strips( 28pcs)
- Net Weight:50gy
- Please allow 12-40 days for delivery
Popular Questions and Answers regarding use of Whitening Strips
Q: Can I brush my teeth immediately before using Whitening strips?
A: Do NOT brush immediately BEFORE applying strips. To avoid gum irritation, allow for some time to pass after you have brushed your teeth to apply strips.
Q: Can I wear Whitening strips overnight while I sleep?
A: No, do not wear Whitening strips overnight or while sleeping.
Q: How do I use Whitening strips?
A: It is best if you do not brush your teeth immediately before applying strips. Open the pouch and remove the strip. Peel the strips from the backing liner and align with gum line. Press gently for good contact. Fold the rest of strip behind teeth to keep in place. Wear strips for required amount of time, then remove and discard.
Q: How long do the results last for?
A: The results will last for as long as 18 months to 2 years but this is influenced by the eating and drinking behaviors of the patient as well as other factors such as taking certain medications and smoking. Another very important factor to ensure long lasting results is to maintain excellent oral hygiene practices.
Q: How long I should refrain from coffee and red wine after bleaching?
A: It is recommended to avoid such during whitening and for 1 week after tooth bleaching. If you feel that your teeth have yellowed over time, it is okay to do touch-up bleaching applications every 4-6 months as needed.
Q: How long the whitening will results last?
A: Generally, immediately after bleaching, the color will fade slightly and then remain stable for approx. 6 months to a year, sometimes longer. It is recommended for maintenance to touch up your smile every 4-6 months
Q: How long will it take for teeth to become their whitest?
A: Results vary. Some teeth whiten dramatically in just a few days, while others can take a few months. The majority of people whiten within 2-3 weeks. The more yellow versus gray color you have in your teeth, the better the bleaching. Grey enamel similar to that of Tetracycline (antibiotic) staining is more difficult to bleach and can take a few months to achieve a result.
Q: What if I don't see results after using the Whitening strips?
A: If your teeth are significantly discolored, you may need to use 2 courses of Whitening strips initially to get the desired result. We recommend using a whitening toothpaste to gently polish away surface stains daily.
Q: Why it is not recommended to bleach your teeth or use whitening strips while pregnant or nursing?
A: No research has been done into bleaching teeth while nursing or pregnant, so manufacturers for liability reasons recommend NOT to bleach while pregnant or nursing.
Q: Will bleaching gel whiten my veneers, caps (crowns) and bonding?
A: All bleaching agents used to whiten teeth will only work on natural tooth structure. This means that all dental work including but not limited to bonding, veneers, crowns (caps) and bridges will NOT bleach or whiten. All dental work would need to be replaced to match the newly whitened teeth.
Q: Will teeth whiten to the same degree on everyone?
A: No...Results vary. Some teeth whiten dramatically in just a few days, while others may take weeks to months to show a difference, if any. The more yellow versus gray color you have in your teeth, the better the bleaching result. Grey enamel similar to that of Tetracycline (antibiotic) staining is more difficult to bleach. Some normal teeth will achieve only minor whitening improvement no matter what product you use. Results cannot be guaranteed.
Q: Will Whitening strips remove smoking stains?
A: Yes, however, smoking stains can be difficult to remove and may take a little longer. If you continue to smoke, your teeth may discolor faster.