Acupressure Massage Mat
This acupressure mat & pillow is designed to reduce tension in your muscle by releasing endorphins to your brain that block pain while relaxing your body. This bed of nails is your perfect health requirement. All you need is to lay on the mat for 10 or up to 30 minutes, and you will feel a surge of comfort and pain relief to your neck, feet, and back muscles.Using tiny acupoints to stimulate the body's own pressure points increases circulation to the area and alleviates stress, tension, aches, and pain, while simultaneously promoting relaxation and recovery so that you can function optimally. It also promotes relaxation and great for use before bedtime for long hours of quality sleep
You know this mystical bed of nails originated over 1,000 years ago and was used by gurus in the practice of meditation and healing. Now it has created a modern, ergonomically designed version of that ancient technology, to model those same deep healing effects.With thousands of non-toxic plastic aqupoints, harmless to the skin but with all the healing benefits of its legendary ancestor.
Studies have shown that acupressure mats can have incredible health effects, including the following:
- Reduction of pain and soreness
- Deep calm and relaxation
- Reduction of stress and anxiety
- Improved sleep quality
- Weight-loss Increased circulation
- Rejuvenation of the skin Improved digestion
- Increased energy levels
- Reduction of cellulite
- Alleviates arthritis
- Alleviates fibromyalgia
- Aids myofascial pain syndrome
- Alleviates sciatica pain
- Faster recovery after workouts
- Lower cortisol levels
- PAIN REDUCTION – Naturally reduce muscle tension, back pain, and headaches by simply laying on the mat daily for 10-30 minutes. Acupressure releases endorphins that block pain, and helps relax the muscles in your back, neck and feet.
- TOTAL SUPPORT: As this therapeutic massage mat has a good width and length, it should be enough to fit your entire back. This is why you no longer have to deal with mats that can only support your upper to middle back. Our set also includes an acupressure massage pillow for neck pain relief, which can also be used as a foot massage pad.
RELAXATION & STRESS RELIEF – Lay back and relax onto this “bed of needles” to massage pressure points that help release tight muscles and relieve stress. Use prior to bedtime to improve your rest and reduce insomnia.
- INCREASED ENERGY & CIRCULATION-Thousands of acupressure points stimulate nerves and improve blood circulation for increased energy and faster muscle recovery, making it great for users who sit at a desk daily, as well as active individuals and athletes.
- PROMOTE HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS & ENHANCES MOOD - Improve lymphatic drainage, by increasing circulation, and rid your body of the toxins that promote the formation of cellulite simply by providing gentle pressure to key pressure points.
- PORTABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT: This is a portable acupressure mat that you can take with you anywhere you want to go. Pack it in the trunk of your car and have a portable relaxation tool that can quickly eliminate the stress and tension on pressure points in your body. It is like getting a massage anytime and anywhere you want
- SUPERIOR QUALITY MAT: Made from highly durable materials such as plant-based foam and 100% thick cotton, you can be sure that this back pain relief acupressure mat will last for a long time. It's a totally natural and drug free alternative that melts away pain and tension, with the help of over 6,210 ergonomically engineered spikes.
- Mat size appro.67*42CM
- Pillow size appro.37*14.5*10CM
- BEGINNERS- Beginners can start by propping the mat against a chair or sofa for 10-15 minutes to get used to the feeling of the acupressure points, while still enjoying the benefits. This is a great way for beginners to experience the acupressure mat while sitting in front of the computer or television and get accustomed to the feeling of acupressure's positive effect on the body.
INTERMEDIATE - Intermediate users can start using the acupressure mat and pillow on the couch or bed while reading, meditating or watching television. Using the mat and pillow this way provides a cushioning of sorts for your back and lets you get adjusted to using your mat without putting the maximum amount of pressure on your back. It also makes time fly by as you can watch tv from your bed or couch. Suggested time for using the mat this way is 20-45 minutes. After the first 5 minutes you will feel warm, relaxing sensations in your back and neck as the body gets warm from the increased blood flow to the areas.
- ADVANCED - Advanced users can place the mat on a hard floor and lie directly on top while spreading your bodyweight evenly across the mat. Since the hard surface of the floor provides no cushioning effect, there is more direct acupressure point stimulation for your back causing a larger increase in circulation to the area for immediate stress and pain relief while promoting healing within the body. Suggested time for using the mat for advanced users is 45 minutes and up. The advanced method is great for users in need of relief from chronic pain.
- Headache Relief. For the purpose of headache relief there are two ways to use your Acupressure Set. You can stand barefoot on the mat for 5 minutes initially which uses the principles of reflexology on the pressure points of your feet to help alleviate headaches while working up to 15 minutes. The second way to achieve headache relief would be to lay on your acupressure neck pillow with the back of your head to stimulate the pressure points of your scalp and alleviate tension from your head.
- Heart and Circulatory Issues: Acupressure affects the circulatory system, so it can be dangerous for individuals with high blood pressure, bleeding disorders and other circulatory issues. Also avoid acupressure if you’re taking any blood-thinning medication (although aspirin is okay).
- Skin Inflammations or Other Issues: Avoid using an acupressure mat on any areas with burns, infections or other skin irritations. Also check with your doctor before using if you have any type of cancer, including skin cancer, or tumors.
- History of Seizures If you have a history of seizures, you can still use an acupressure mat. However, you want to make sure you never use the mat alone, without supervision from a friend or workout partner.
- Pregnancy If you’re pregnant, consult with your doctor before using any acupressure techniques. Many pressure points, especially in the hands and feet, can be used to induce labor. You don’t want to accidentally stimulate uterine contractions early, as that can pose a variety of risks. Additionally, avoid manipulating any pressure points in the lower torso, which can accidentally cause fetal damage.
Please allow 12-30 days for delivery