Big Horn Outdoor Pizza Oven
Cook delicious pizzas in just 90 seconds when travelling outdoors by using Big Horn Outdoor Pizza Oven. Besides pizza you use to roast steaks, fish, lamp chops, burgers, salmon and vegetable dishes and so much more
- 【Premium & Safe Stainless Steel】Outdoor Ovens pellet pizza oven is constructed with high-quality stainless steel. This sturdy and compact oven is safe for cooking all types of foods
- 【Great Oven for Neapolitan Style Pizza】Our pellet pizza oven is ready to cook in 18 minutes. It reaches temperatures up to 860°F (460°C), cooking delicious pizza in 90 seconds or less, as well as roasting steaks, fish, lamp chops, burgers, salmon and vegetable dishes and so much more
- 【Ultra-Portable & Ease of Assembly】 The durable and lightweight pizza oven equipped with folding legs, requires minimal assembly without tools, it can quickly come apart for easy cleaning, storage and it weighs just 25lb, ideal for the backyard or outdoor cooking events
- 【Easy Use & Cook Evenly】Preheat oven for 18 minutes. Slide in that pizza, turn it often and enjoy! Cooking outdoors with wood pellet has never been so simple. Little sauce & minimal toppings are best on Neapolitan. Cheers!
- 【Dimension】The overall dimension of this unit is 21.6''L x 14.2”W x 24''H. Square Pizza Stone dimension: 12''L x 12''W
- Free One year of after-sales service.
BIG HORN OUTDOORS Pizza Oven
The best portable wood-fired pizza oven
Add wood pellets and preheat for approximately 18 minutes, once reaches the desired temperature you're ready to bake, bake delicious pizzas in as little as 2 minutes. Enough cooking space to make rotating the pizza especially easy. The Bighorn Outdoors Pizza Oven will meet the demands of any festive gathering.
- Product Type: Countertop
- Max Temperature: 860°F (460°C)
- Average Temperature: 750°F
- Fuel Type: Wood Pellets
- Weight: 25 lbs Dimensions: 21.6''L x 14.2”W x 24''H
- 1 x Pizza Oven Assembly
- 1 x Oven Door with Handle
- 1 x Removable Fuel Tray
- 1 x Ash Tray and Poker
- 1 x 12 inch Square Pizza Stone
- 1 x User Manual
- PIZZA PEEL NOT INCLUDED
Have fun, this pizza oven is also great for steaks, fish, lamp chops, salmon, flat breads, etc
● Pre-cutting larger meat or joints is recommended before finally cooking on your pizza oven.
● Preheat the pizza stone for a minimum of 15 minutes
.● Turning the pizza: You need to take the pizza out of the oven to turn it every 5 seconds or so or it will burn.
● After cooking on your pizza oven always clean the cooking surfaces and utensils.
● Never pull out the pizza stone when it is hot, this will cause it to crack with the quick temp changes. Allow it to cool completely before pulling it out to clean.
● Before cooking, ensure pizza oven grill surfaces and tools are clean and free of old food residues.
● OUTDOOR USE ONLY, do not use a pizza oven indoors. Do not use the barbecue in a confined or habitable space e.g. houses, tents, caravans, boats
● Please note that it is normal, when in use, the coated metal surfaces on the pizza oven may dis-colored due to the heat generated by burning pellet.
- Please give us 5-9 working days for delivery in USA