CakeCare - Flower Shaped Frosting Nozzles ( 14 Pcs Set)
Unleash your creativity in the kitchen, by using this Cakecare flower nozzle set. This set contains everything you need to start decorating your cakes, muffins, cupcakes and cookies with those perfect, professional touches that make every dessert special! This cake decorating kit comes complete with 12 Russian Nozzle Tips, 1 Silicone Pastry Bag and 1 Converter. It's perfectly designed for the veteran baker or the baking beginner.
- The set includes 12 piece stainless steel flower nozzle
- 1 pc Silicone bag
- 1 pc Convertor
- Made from 100% Stainless Steel
- Each Nozzle Size is approx 42*35*24mm
- Perfect gift for bakers.
- Free shipping worldwide
Stiff & thick icings work best with Cake Love nozzles. You can follow the buttercream recipe to make a perfect cake frosting
- 1 cup (230 grams) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 3 cups (360 grams) powdered sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons heavy cream or heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract pinch of salt adjust to taste
- Pinch of salt
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or in a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer, beat the butter on medium speed until smooth.
- Add in the powdered sugar and mix on low speed at first, then increase to medium speed and continue mixing for another 1-2 minutes until the mixture starts to come together.
- Add in the heavy cream (start with 2 tablespoons and add a little more if needed), vanilla extract, and salt and continue mixing on medium-high speed for another minute or until everything is well combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
Frosting can be made 1-2 days in advance, cover tightly and transfer to the refrigerator. Remove from the refrigerator and bring to room temperature before frosting cupcakes/cakes.
Frosting will also freeze well for 2-3 months, thaw overnight in the refrigerator, then bring to room temperature and mix well before frosting cupcakes/cakes.
- Please allow 12-30 days for delivery