Embossed Holiday Rolling Pins
Get into the festive mood by using these embossed rolling pins. Baking becomes super exciting.When rolled over the dough, repeating patterns of reindeer, numbers, flowers, and fancy flourishes are easily imprinted. It’s a great way to decorate your cookies without having to ice them.
Made from high-quality solid hardwood! Rolling pins are expertly engraved, sanded and finished to take on your next baking project and make you the star. With one easy roll, you can transform your cookie and pie doughs and fondant into baking masterpieces. Embossing rolling pins are great for cookies, pies, fondant, and clay.
- Please allow 12-30 days for delivery
cleaning tips for rolling pins
After use clean body and crevices with a damp cleaning brush; use water sparingly if needed, and towel dry. Do not put in dishwasher or soak. Keep out of direct sunlight. Once in a while lightly rub with vegetable oil to preserve the integrity of the wood, so you can enjoy your rolling pin for years!.
recipe for making Cheese sugar cookies using our rolling pin
Use one of our Rolling Pins to bake Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies This is my favorite sugar cookie recipe; it is tasty and simple and perfect for making textured pastries. These will rise minimally and maintain original shape nicely.
- 230g (-1 cup) butter
- 130g (-1/2 cup) cream cheese
- 160g (2/3 cup) icing sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 400g (1 1/3 cup) flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- Pinch of salt
1. In a large bowl combine sugar, butter, cream cheese, almond and vanilla extracts, and egg yolk. Beat until smooth
2. Mix in flour until one uniform mass. Separate dough into 2 chunks, cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour
3. On a lightly floured surface roll out one piece of dough until it is about 1/8in (3-4mm) thick. Cut into desired shapes using floured cookie cutters.
4. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C
5. Bake cookies at the same temp for 8-10 minutes or until edges are slightly browned
6. Remove from cookie sheet immediately and let cool on a cooling rack The trick to making the best sugar cookies is to cut them thick enough and to time the baking process precisely.