Wooden Memory Match Stick Chess
This Wooden Memory Match Stick Chess has the ability to develop the child's memory ability, to help us to find baby's talent, not only improving baby's three-dimensional imagination, but also stimulating kids’ color cognitive ability.
- FUN MEMORY LEARNING GAME FOR KIDS - Wooden puzzle games and educational toys don't need to be boring. This memory and matching game helps with cognitive development, hand eye coordination and problem solving skills
- HOW TO PLAY - can be played by 2-6 players. Insert the wooden pegs to the peg board randomly with colours hidden and try to remember the colour of each peg. There are different ways of playing the game. Instructions on how to play this memory game is included on the Box. Below are images as how to play this game
- SUITABLE AGE 3-100! This great family board game will appeal to both the young and adults. It is a great gift for young children, family and people who suffers early dementia. The game is fun to play, easy to learn or make up one's own rules and it can be kept for a long time.
- It is ideal for young children and assists in learning about team-work and game-playing, interaction playing as well as improving hand-eye learning games for 3 year oldsination, memory attention to details and concentration and prevent memory loss for elderly. It can also be used as one of montessori toys for learning.
- SMOOTH WOOD MATERIAL - Made of safe wooden material and non-toxic water paint, allow you to use with reassurance. With painted smooth surface layer, it does not hurt kids’ hands easily.
- The best gift for children.
- Please allow 12-30 days for delivery